Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Jump Heaven is a private limited company, incorporated on the 28th April 2016. Our company registration number is 10153996.
Our registered address is Unit 2, Pepper Road, Hazel Grove, Stockport, SK7 5BW
The term ‘Jump Heaven’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ used throughout our website refers to the owners of Jump Heaven and the website. The term ‘you’ used throughout our website refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content you see on this website is for your general information and is subject to change without any notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by, created by or for and licenced by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, the layout, appearance, photographs, videos and graphics, including logos. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of our website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- If you make a cancellation, giving at least 24 hours’ notice, of the time before your session was booked we will offer a full and prompt refund via the same payment method.
- If a cancellation has been made with less than 24 hours’ notice of your jump session starting, then no refund will be offered and you will not be offered an alternative date and time.
- Unfortunately, on occasions, we may have to make changes and cancel confirmed sessions booked, due to circumstances beyond our control. We reserve the right to this and we will attempt to do this with 24 hours’ notice where we can. In this
Information that is gathered from visitors
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website. E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties. E-mails may be sent to inform you of news of our services or events.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.